Sunday, August 31, 2008

the vacation is finally over





My long vacation is coming to an end. The 1st day of work starts tomorrow and on Wednesday I have my first forensic psychology class. I can say that I ended my summer on a really good note. I walked about 5 or 6 miles in D.C. on Saturday and went to a Nationals/Phillies baseball game with one of my co-workers today. I'm ready for the serious work to begin! Took some pics from the Law Enforcement Officers Memorial and the ball game, hope you like, you will see one of the Tulsa Police Dept. fallen officers name-Gus Spanos.

4 comments:

  1. Well Good Luck with your class! Looks like you are off to a good start. If you can see if you can take pictures of the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution!
    ~K.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Ray, on your first day on the job, and also your class. How far away from where you live is the ball stadium? Metro Rail or bus? cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so exciting! I hope you're having a blast and I'm sure you will do amazing in both your class and internship.

    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! I lived there last summer and loved every minute of it! that place is amazing and life changing!

    ReplyDelete