Tuesday, November 4, 2008

couple gallons of coffee and I'll be fine








Today is the day! It's going to be a long one, actually I think today and tomorrow will just blend into one very long day.

Things are tense right now in D.C. I saw a lot of anxious and concerned faces on the subway this morning. The past 2 years have funneled into today and I could not think of a better time to be in our nation's capitol. There is no question that this has been the most exciting/controversial Presidential election of my generation, but I think everyone is just ready for it to be over with.

My firm is hosting a private watch party tonight for our clients and associates at a restaurant down the street from our office.

So, change of subject, I thought I should add some new pics. The "I have a dream" pic is actually an old one from my 2nd day in D.C. It's pretty cool because that day was the 45th anniversary of the famous speech.

There are actually two residences in the White House picture. If you look in between the 2 yellow signs, you'll see a make shift tent where this lady has lived since the 80's.
Also, if you look in the left corner of the pic, you can see the top of the Washington Monument.










No comments:

Post a Comment