Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another week

















Here are some pictures from the past week:


A group picture of all the interns at The Potomac Advocates with our Research Coordinator, Patrick in the middle. All the guys were giving me a hard time because I wanted our group picture to be at the Marine Corps Iwo Jima Memorial, but democracy was in effect and I lost. This is still a good picture though.


In the middle is a picture at the apartment after finishing my Forensic Psych. class and my portfolio project, nothing but relief and joy on my face!


The last pic. is my favorite, because that's w/ Jeff Baxter, I think I mentioned him earlier in the semester when I saw him at a dinner over by the Capitol. He's a guitarist that was in Steely Dan and the Doobie Brothers and also does missile defense consulting work for the government. My mom has always been a big fan of the Doobie Bros., so I think she'll like the pic as well!



So, I'm leaving DC soon and have to do some last minute sightseeing of all my favorite places and some that I haven't been to yet.


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!! Mission accomplished...job well done!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete